This Cookies Policy the papu.io website (hereinafter: Website) belonging to PapuKurier Sp. z o.o., located in Poznań (60-284), ul Sowińskiego 18A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 567424, NIP: 7792433088, REGON: 362028216, share capital: 21.500,00 PLN (hereinafter: Controller).
phone: 506 199 047
1. What are cookie files
Cookie files (cookies) are small text files sent by the server saved and stored on the visiting user’s (hereinafter: User) end, among others, on the hard drive of a computer, laptop, or on a smartphone’s memory card – depending on what device the User uses.
Cookie files are mostly a useful and safe tool that enables the User to visit the Website and use its functionalities. During the User’s next visit to the Website, they allow us to recognize the device and adjust the Website to the User’s individual preferences. They also enable us to prepare statistics about visits on the Website.
Cookie files used by the Website are safe and do not cause configuration changes on the User’s devices or in the software installed on these devices. The Cookie file mechanism used on the Website is not used to collect any information about the Users or track their navigation. Cookie files do not store any personal data of Users or any confidential information from the User’s device.
- remember the placement of specific elements,
- retain the data from filled out forms on the Website,
- adjust the content and advertisements to the User’s individual preferences,
- create anonymous statistics presenting the way of using the Website and surveys on the Users’ needs,
- improve the Website’s functionality
3. Types of Cookies we use:
When Visiting our Website, you may meet three types of Cookies:
- necessary – essential for the website to function properly or keeping the session after logging in,
- statistical – by creating anonymous statistics, they enable us to understand the users’ preferences better and improve and develop functionalities through analysis,
- marketing – they enable us to display advertisements that are more interesting to the Users, and at the same more valuable for publishers and advertisers.
Additionally, the Website uses both our own files (coming directly from our Website) and external files (coming from third parties.
4. Storage time and legal bases for processing
The Cookies we use are processed based on the following legal bases:
- necessary – are permanent files; processed based on our justified interest of ensuring the proper functioning of the Website, including keeping the session;
- statistical – are stored from one day to two years from being saved; processed based on your voluntary agreement;
- marketing – are stored for 3 months from the moment of being stored; processed based on your voluntary agreement.
5. Management of Cookies, agreement to their use
As a standard, most Internet browsers available on the market accept saving Cookies by default. The User has the option to determine the terms of using Cookies in the settings of their browser. It means that they can, e.g., partially limit (e.g., time-wise) or entirely switch off the option to save Cookies on their device – in this last case, it may influence some of the Website’s functionalities.
Detailed information about changes in settings regarding Cookies and removing them by the User in the most popular Internet browsers is available in the help section.